Sales Support Administrator
About the Role
We are looking for a skilled sales support administrator to assist our two Sales Managers and the sales team with routine administrative functions. In this role, you will answer incoming calls and manage sales inquiries, keep sales department records, assist with Sales Manager schedules, and record sales in excel and the CRM system for the Sales Managers. Your duties will include scheduling appointments with customers and suppliers and overseeing the internal budget and commissions. You may also be required to perform internet searches for information that could be useful to the sales team.
To ensure success, sales support administrator should have related experience and demonstrable administrative expertise. Outstanding sales support administrators assist sales teams in such a way that it allows them to pursue sales targets, rather than being tied down with additional paperwork.
InPeace USA, LLC offers the below benefits:
- Health Insurance – Employee coverage fully paid by employer
- Gap Insurance– Employee coverage fully paid by employer
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mental Wellness (Virtual Therapy & Consultation) – Employee coverage fully paid by employer
- $15,000 Employee Basic Life Insurance – Employee coverage fully paid by employer
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
Three (3) weeks (15 days) of Paid Time Off is available after completion of the first 90 days of employment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering and screening internal and external phone calls and emails.
- Scheduling appointments for the sales department, service providers, suppliers, and customers.
- Maintaining and updating supplier, sales, and customer records.
- Keeping track of the sales team’s communication with customers.
- Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
- Managing the sales department’s budget and commissions.
- Liaising with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance.
- Performing research toward identifying potential sales leads and pitches.
- Assisting two Sales Managers with everyday needs such as:
- Recording sales in Excel
- Adding customers to our CRM system
- Report expenses to the accounting department
Requirements and Qualifications
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
- Experience with sales industry software and client relationship management (CRM) systems
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
- Working knowledge of managing budgets and keeping track of sales commissions.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
Bilingual: English and Spanish (Required)