Customer Experience (CX) Team Specialist
About the Role
As the CX Team Specialist, you will identify customer needs, collect, and request client documentation for production of the software, respond to customer inquiries, and collaborate with our internal divisions such as sales, operations, and marketing to enhance customer satisfaction. The goal of this role is to provide the highest customer satisfaction with our software, and to build a long-term partnership with our clients.
InPeace USA, LLC offers the below benefits:
- Health Insurance – Employee coverage fully paid by employer
- Gap Insurance– Employee coverage fully paid by employer
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mental Wellness (Virtual Therapy & Consultation) – Employee coverage fully paid by employer
- $15,000 Employee Basic Life Insurance – Employee coverage fully paid by employer
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
Three (3) weeks (15 days) of Paid Time Off is available after completion of the first 90 days of employment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver clear, excellent verbal and written communication to our clients to assist their software needs.
- Communicate directly with customers by phone, email, or video conference to build a strong relationship.
- Educate and guide our customers on the use of our software and the steps to complete the set-up of their app.
- Report and analyze unintended software functions to our technical team.
- Adapt and learn the software updates as they come to educate our customers of new products or features.
- Increase client retention and revenue by helping clients with their needs.
- Stay informed on industry and competitor products to answer questions from clients leaving a competitor.
- Ensuring the highest customer satisfaction with our software.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of Customer Service and/or Account Management experience
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience in a phone or other communication-based position
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Education: Associates degree or higher (preferred)
- Bilingual: English and Spanish (Required)